Data – Information – Knowledge & Trust.
E-Group is a rapidly developing innovative software company with clear and strong vision for the future, a friendly, human atmosphere, and a dynamic team of experts in data management and analytics, bank transactions and identification. Since the foundation in 1993, we have gained considerable experience in the health, financial services, energy and government sectors. As an active member of the European innovation ecosystem, we run numerous R & D & I projects in cooperation with European universities, corporations and financial institutions to apply the latest scientific results to address real life business needs.
Our company is growing dynamically in the “Data & Trust” areas. In cooperation with our partners, we are preparing for the creation of the data market and its servicing, and we are developing our “Data & Trust” focus in this direction. In recent years, we have made significant investment in developing our key technology capabilities, a balanced R&D background, and marketing and business development resources. The area can expect extremely dynamic development in the future, and our company wants to play a leading role in this here in Hungary and abroad.
To convert our existing technology solutions to market success, we are looking for a Sales Manager with a pre-sales attitude and experience in selling technical solutions in the following areas.
Our “Trust” business unit sells trust services and products in B2B and B2C segments, where the creation of trust required for the digital transaction (e.g. account opening) and the authentic and verifiable electronic exchange of information involved in the transaction takes place in the digital space.
Our “Data” business unit deals with the development of data lakes (new generation data warehouses) and complex data analytics, analysis and applied artificial intelligence systems based on them. Our goal is to combine state-of-the-art, internationally outstanding applied data analytics capabilities with customer issues to develop big data solutions for corporate customers in the fields of healthcare, finance, government and energy.
Your tasks will include:
As a result of the IT development projects of the last three decades is that we have a strong product-item portfolio. The task of the Sales Manager is to find the opportunities for their creative market use, to bring them to the domestic and international market:
- Sales of the entire product portfolio of the “Data & Trust” business lines.
- Proactively seek and maximize business opportunities, mapping potential customers in collaboration with product development and marketing colleagues.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation, through building and developing new customer relationships to closing sales.
- Increasing the visibility and reputation of the E-Group.
- Continuous follow-up and support of the projects gained, regular contact with the clients.
- Collecting and organizing market information, sharing it with the organization, and making proposals for the introduction of new products and services based on market knowledge.
- Representing the company, occasionally presenting at conferences and events.
- Supporting the marketing activities, participation in the planning, development and implementation of marketing programs.
We are looking for:
A dynamic sales colleague who is experienced in selling digital solutions, with a pre-sales attitude and skills, who is able to build a relationship of trust primarily with the top management of large corporate premium customers and has the following experience:
- Proven sales results in domestic and international terrain.
- Active, mobilizable customer base and network. In addition to market participants (FinTech, HealthTech, RetailTech), a good personal relationship with state-owned companies and key administrative partners is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of IT sales experience in creative digital solutions, preferably in the software industry.
- Professional experience in business development, IT project management, business analysis in the field of software development.
- Minimum BSc degree preferably in technical field.
- Technical and business reasoning ability, proficiency in developing proposals.
- Results-oriented business approach.
- Understanding the business and decision-making aspects of potential customers, the ability to identify customer needs in a large corporate environment.
- Good communication skills, routine in building relationships with high level international leaders.
- Team player, cooperative, positive attitude and committed.
- Negotiation skills in both English and Hungarian.
- Driving license
What we offer:
- Competitive and performance-proportional compensation
- Challenge and appreciation
- Stable workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development
- Professional and friendly team
- Fresh technology support tailored to personal needs, a pleasant work environment, the latest software tools
- Trained and helpful support team
- Good atmosphere and an easily accessible central office in the heart of Buda