Data – Information - Knowledge & Trust.
E-Group is a rapidly developing innovative software company with clear and strong vision for the future, a friendly, human atmosphere, and a dynamic team of experts in data management and analytics, bank transactions and identification. Since the foundation in 1993, we have gained considerable experience in the health, financial services, energy and government sectors. As an active member of the European innovation ecosystem, we run numerous R & D & I projects in cooperation with European universities, corporations and financial institutions to apply the latest scientific results to address real life business needs.
We are currently looking for an
who will take care of our 70+ colleagues, foresee a wide scope of talent-related tasks with primary focus on recruitment, and will gradually develop into a full scope HR / Talent manager role.
The key purpose of the role is to run day-to-day HR operation of the firm, with special focus on attracting, recruiting, integrating and retaining/nurturing top talent into our innovation-led organisation, and support leaders in managing talent needs and in establishing a state-of-the-art digital talent infrastructure.
We are looking for a gifted and engaged HR professional, who can foresee a wide variety of HR tasks from seamlessly operating our HR processes and administration to strategic talent areas. You are either an HR generalist, or recruitment specialist, who is ready to take on more challenge and develop into a HR management capacity. You are able to present your ideas with impact, represent the Firm to the labour and graduate recruitment market professionally, and at the same time you are also hands-on in implementation. We envisage that you grow with the Firm and as a result of a development journey that we co-create with you, ultimately you will be able to assume full responsibility for all talent matters.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The primary focus areas will be as follows:
- We regard recruitment as a continuous task to build talent pipeline and to build employer brand. You will be supporting leaders in staff planning, and will manage sourcing, screening, selecting and tracking candidates, organising interviews. You will also administer the company career site and our social media presence, and operate our employee referral system. When building and maintaining relationships with candidates, you will be the “face of the Firm” towards the labour market / candidates and represent us and our culture in a credible and professional way. You will work closely with Marketing to produce quality employer branding materials and to ensure professional presence at career events.
- You will be responsible for HR administration, administering personal documents, compiling relevant HR data for the management in order to have a seamless flow of information for data-driven talent decisions.
- Plan and coordinate with other functions the on-boarding of new colleagues and handle off-boarding with care.
- Provide support and feedback to the leaders in people issues.
- Wellbeing and engagement of our colleagues is always in our focus, and you will be present as the first point of contact and support for colleagues.
- Participate in improvement and digitalization of HR systems and processes.
- Coordinate and document personal development planning / training.
- You will be a key driver, organizer and hostess of our numerous staff events, and will also participate in designing the content of these events.
Experience & Education:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resources / Organisation Development, IT or other relevant area.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a HR generalist, HRBP or recruitment/talent acquisition role at a reputable organisation.
- Experience and/or interest in IT, digital technology and innovation related businesses is an advantage.
Skills & Abilities:
- Big picture thinking together with a dynamic doer attitude and eye for details.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and team skills to cooperate effectively with management team, project managers and all staff.
- Precise and reliable in organization and administration.
- Friendly and reliable relationship manager.
- Open, caring and supportive attitude with genuine curiosity and interest in people, their behaviour and motivation.
- Sensitivity to colleagues’ and management team’s needs, and ability to form a balanced and autonomous opinion.
- Team player, ready to help out others focusing on the common purpose.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills both in English and Hungarian.
- Comfortable usage of PowerPoint, Excel, social media platforms (especially LinkedIn), and an interest in developing HR technology.
- Exciting tasks in a dynamic innovation environment with high calibre people.
- Mentoring to support your professional development and growth into a full scope HR management role.
- Stable local company with flexible work arrangements.
- International exposure.
- Friendly & supportive team.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and performance.
- Mid-Buda office location.
How to apply?
Please, send us your max. 2-minute introduction video together with your professional CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .