E-Group is a rapidly developing innovative software company with clear and strong vision for the future, a friendly, human atmosphere, and a dynamic team of experts in data management and analytics, bank transactions and identification. Since the foundation in 1993, we have gained considerable experience in the health, financial services, energy and government sectors. As an active member of the European innovation ecosystem, we run numerous R & D & I projects in cooperation with European universities, corporations and financial institutions to apply the latest scientific results to address real life business needs.
We are currently looking for a
CEO Personal Assistant
(Vezérigazgatói Személyi Titkár)
- The key purpose of the role is to provide support to the CEO in the implementation of the key projects/initiatives, liaise with key stakeholders, and to oversee/organize the CEO’s diverse activities.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide executive and administrative support to the CEO and the senior management team.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external enquiries, requests on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Compose, handle and follow-up the CEO’s correspondence.
- Maintain confidential files and contact information.
- Serve as a liaison to the senior management team; organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts.
- Oversee special projects.
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; complete expense reports.
- Communicate on the CEO’s behalf.
- Coordinate logistics e.g. in connection with high-level meetings, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
- Coordinate meetings (on and off-site) and strategic activities with the management, clients and business partners.
- Draft reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; presentations, prepare and coordinate oral and written communication.
- Support the CEO in his external commitments, including service on committees, giving lectures, presentations.
- Support the CEO’s work by organizing meetings, preparing agendas/schedules, collecting input, compiling documents, prepares a list of meetings and follows up on action items.
- Represent the CEO in designated meetings as required.
- Oversee the training and support of other administrative colleagues.
- Provide assistance as needed e.g. answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunch time relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
Experience & Education:
- At least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience and an interest in IT and digital technologies, innovative issues.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- 3+ years providing support for upper-level management in the business/legal/financial/IT sector.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, clients, high level executives of business partners and the academic world.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Ability and interest in learning
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational skills.
- Excellent management, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to present information in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Previous experience working in research/development/financial/IT programs and are of advantage.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset.
Working Conditions/Other Data:
- Mid-Buda office location.
- Occasional travel may be involved.
- Driving license is needed.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and performance.
- Exciting tasks in a dynamic innovation environment.
- Stable local company with flexible work arrangements.
- International exposure.
- Friendly & supportive team.
How to apply?
Please send your professional CV with photo and your motivation letter including your salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Would you like to impress us? Send us a link with your max. 2 minute introduction video!