Data – Information - Knowledge & Trust.
E-Group is a rapidly developing innovative software company with clear and strong vision for the future, a friendly, human atmosphere, and a dynamic team of experts in data management and analytics, bank transactions and identification. Since the foundation in 1993, we have gained considerable experience in the health, financial services, energy and government sectors. As an active member of the European innovation ecosystem, we run numerous R & D & I projects in cooperation with European universities, corporations and financial institutions to apply the latest scientific results to address real life business needs.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced
IT Business Analyst,
a strategic problem solver working closely with business development and our clients/partners to identify IT solutions for their business needs. You will act as the intermediator between business and IT developers aligning technology and business aspects of the workflow.
Your tasks will include:
- Gather data, assess, analyse and deeply understand clients’ businesses problems/needs and translate them into specification of requirements.
- Define the product / expected result of the project.
- Coordinate with the client throughout the full project lifecycle from planning to implementation.
- Plan, specify and document functions, logical models and data models.
- Contribute to test planning.
- Identify, analyse and resolve / escalate project issues in a transparent way.
We are looking for you if you have:
- a degree in information technology,
- minimum 3 years of experience as an IT business analyst specifying IT development needs,
- proficiency in data analysis and modelling,
- innovative mindset, and interest in new technologies,
- a positive team player attitude and are able to work and effectively communicate with a wide variety of personalities
- experience with computer applications, expert level knowledge in MS Office, including Project,
- excellent written and oral communication skills both in English and Hungarian,
- an ability to manage clients’ needs with a deep business understanding.
It is an advantage, if you have experience in the following fields:
- programming in Java, Microsoft environments so that you better understand IT developers’ way of thinking and specification needs,
- software development methodologies,
- data base management (some SQL skills),
- UX and/or prototyping,
- test case preparation and/or automation,
- project follow-up tools (TFS, JIRA, Redmine or similar).
- responsibility, challenge and appreciation of your skills and work,
- diverse and challenging professional opportunities,
- stable employment,
- flexible and family-friendly office hours,
- professional advancement, support for further training,
- professional and friendly team,
- competitive salary,
- the latest software tools,
- well trained and service oriented system support team,
- a cordial and easily accessible office in the heart of Buda.
How to apply?
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.